Monday, April 5, 2010

Something to be nervous about

So I have recently discovered that I am rather nervous for my boyfriend to meet my family. I have one extraordinary family. I am the youngest of seven, and we are all a bit crazy. I am the only one not married, and I have 11 nieces and nephews. We all live in a 20 minute radius of each other, and we all meet at my parents house every Sunday for dinner, did I mention were crazy. We are loud and fun, honestly it would take ALOT for my family not to like someone...we are very open to people, I think.
So I'm not really nervous if my family will like him or not, what Im nervous for is if my family will scare him away! He is an only child, so he is not use to the hecticness of my fam. I like this guy a lot, and this is a big deal breaker! I am basically obsessed with my family, if I could only hang out with them the rest of my life and not have any friends I think I would be set, we are extremely close. We go to bars together, we are drinking all the time at my parents house, I don't know were kind of like the M.O.B of my city, or a gang if you will. Every body knows about us, and (not to sound cocky) but everyone wants to be in the "morrow clan", just because they see how much fun we have together, and how we genuinely love hanging out with each other.
So as you can see I should be a bit nervous to bring home the boyfriend to meet my crazy fun family, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment