Monday, April 26, 2010

Frustrated

I can not express how frustrated I am right now...Our cable bill for my house at school has been the same price for two years now, $25 a month. One of my lovely roommates has not paid her cable in months, she owes us over 200 dollars, finally we put our foot down and told her you must pay now! We have all paid our last month of cable, and she still did not pay. We now have no TV or internet. We are being punished because she can not handle her money. I would feel totally different if she was remorseful or somewhat sorry for her actions, but she has not even said sorry or anything to us! And on top of that she is mad at us for asking her to pay up!! ughhh soooo frustrating! Good luck to her in the real world!

2 comments:

  1. hugs ...karma..it will come to her. You just keep doing right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey first time on your blog....you have a lovely space here...great blog:)
    Thanks for visiting mine

    ReplyDelete