Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Summer

My summer is rapidly approaching and I have no clue what I am going to do all summer. I have to come back to school for one more semester, and I will be gone three weeks out of the summer for a school trip to California. I feel like no matter where i apply i wouldn't get the job, I guess i just have bad luck! On the flip side i am super excited for my trip. Were going to California and getting a day tour of Hollywood, maybe ill see someone famous! We also go to San Diego and Napa Vally for the day. I am also going to Colorado this summer with my family which will be a good time. I really want my boyfriend to come with us, but I'm a little nervous to ask him.

1 comment:

  1. HI Blake..at least you have an opporunity to get a job. I can't get one because of my kids schedule. Nothing will allow me to be off when they are.

    ReplyDelete