Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hmm

So I am having this new thought. I am 21 years old, a senior in college. I am still young, the things im stressing about now will not matter in the future. When I get upset when about guys, when I get upset with my friends, and even upset about things going on in my soriety. I know that a year from now, maybe even sooner, these things will seem silly and frivolous. Until then, I need to cool down.
I am always so worried about everyone else and what everyone else is thinking. I need to concentrate on myself more. Another thing i need to do is stop thinking that my friends and significant others are out to get me. Sometimes i feel like everything everyone does is them trying to hurt me or trying to get other people to hate me. I have noooo idea why I even think this way, but it needs to stop! How do you just stop doing something you have done your whole life?

1 comment: