Monday, March 29, 2010

Lets be more mature than our students...

Today my professor screwed me over. I have to turn in a human subjects form in order to survey people to put the research in my senior seminar. It takes the committee a couple weeks to approve the human subjects form and they only meet once a week. I had asked my professor the day after I turned in it if he had received it. I followed him to his office and he pulled it up on his computer and made sure he had gotten it.
I turned in my completed human subjects form several weeks ago, thinking my professor was a responsible person, i ASSUMED that he had turned it into the committee. My professor had approached me today and told me he hasn't gotten it yet. I told him "yes you do, I'm sure i turned it into you!" and he proceeded to tell me he had not received it. I started to tell him that I remember being in his office when he pulled it up on his computer, and he just ignored me and turned and walked away from me.
The next day I had another class with him and when I went to turn in my test he proceeded to tell me "oh Blake I did have your human subjects form It just wouldn't come up on my computer when i tried opening it" and I said "so...you knew that you had it all along, you probably just lost it and didn't want to admit it " and I walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment